1. CORPORATE INFORMATION
By virtue of the obligations established by Law 34/2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that this website is property of COMERCIAL ESCOLÀ, S.L., with C.I.F. B08642324 with address in C/ Gaspar i Fàbregas, 08950 (Esplugues de Llobregat) and with the following contact details: 933 727 211 / firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PROTECTION OF CONTENTS
The user acknowledges and accepts that all the industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other elements inserted by COMERCIAL ESCOLÀ, S.L. in this Website (including, but not limited to, all those elements that make up the visual appearance, graphic image and other sensory stimuli of the website or “look and feel”: trademarks, logos, trade names, texts, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, flowcharts, presentation, navigation architecture, as well as the source codes of the web pages) belong to COMERCIAL ESCOLÀ, S.L. and/or to third parties to whom they have transferred their rights.
Under no circumstances does access to the Website imply any kind of permission, regisgnations, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of such rights by their owners, unless expressly stated otherwise. These terms and conditions of use of the Website do not grant USERS any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or its contents other than those expressly provided herein.
The use of such elements, their total or partial reproduction, communication and/or distribution for commercial or lucrative purposes, as well as their modification, alteration, decompilation and/or any other act of exploitation of the Website is strictly prohibited.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the User or a third party believes that any content of the Website may infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, please inform us as soon as possible.
3. ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
3.1 Rules of Use
Both access to the Web Site and the non-consensual use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user.
The user undertakes to use the contents, information and data of the Website in accordance with these conditions, terms and policies, with the applicable regulations and with generally accepted good customs and public order.
The user undertakes to refrain from using the contents of the Web Site for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited or contrary to those established herein, harmful to the rights and interests of COMERCIAL ESCOLÀ, S.L., other users, third parties or that in any way may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate this Web Site or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of the same by the users.
COMERCIAL ESCOLÀ, S.L. shall not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from such access or use or from the breach of these conditions, terms and policies, nor shall it be liable for the security errors that may occur or for the damages that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software) or to the files or documents stored in it as a consequence of: (i) the presence of a virus in the user’s computer used for the connection to the services and/or products offered by COMERCIAL ESCOLÀ, S. L. through its Web Site; (ii) a malfunction of the browser; (iii) the use of non-updated versions of the same.
3.2 Access to the WEBSITE and age of majority
Access to the WEBSITE is free of charge, except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the USER.
Given that the contents and services of the WEBSITE deal, among other products, with alcoholic beverages, access to the same is only permitted to those of legal age in accordance with the provisions of the regulations of their state of residence. Please leave the WEBSITE immediately if you are a minor.
3.3 Acceptance of the conditions of use and contracting.
The USER must read these General Conditions carefully each time he/she accesses the WEBSITE, as these General Conditions may undergo modifications.
THE USER declares:
• That he/she has read, understands and comprehends what is set forth herein;
• That he/she is a person of legal age and of sufficient legal age to purchase alcoholic beverages according to the legislation of the country of his/her residence and with sufficient capacity to contract;
• That he/she assumes all the obligations set forth herein.
• That he/she understands that the WEBSITE is a technological platform owned by COMERCIAL ESCOLÀ, S.L. where he/she can purchase products from suppliers who advertise and sell their products on the aforementioned platform.
The owner of the WEBSITE reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, any modification or update of its contents and services; of this Legal Notice & General Conditions and, in general, of any elements that make up the design and configuration of the Website.
4. LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
This Website may contain links to other pages or websites. COMERCIAL ESCOLÀ, S.L. is not responsible neither for the content nor for the security measures adopted by any other page or website through which access is gained from this Website, sites to which the interested party accesses under its own responsibility.
Likewise, COMERCIAL ESCOLÀ, S.L. does not guarantee the absence of virus or other elements in the contents linked from the Web Site of COMERCIAL ESCOLÀ, S.L. that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software) and/or in the documents or files of the User, excluding COMERCIAL ESCOLÀ, S.L. from any responsibility derived from damages of any kind caused by the above mentioned.
5. SOCIAL NETWORKS
We inform you that COMERCIAL ESCOLÀ, S.L. may be present in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in social networks (and / or make any link or action of connection through social networks) of the official pages of COMERCIAL ESCOLÀ, S.L. will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations belonging to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user.
COMERCIAL ESCOLÀ, S.L. will treat your data for the purposes of properly managing your presence in the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of COMERCIAL ESCOLÀ, S.L., as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
The publication of contents is forbidden:
• That are presumably illicit by national, community or international regulations or that carry out presumably illicit activities or contravene the principles of good faith.
• That attempt against the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in the network, disturb or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general any content that COMERCIAL ESCOLÀ, S.L. considers inappropriate.
• And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, COMERCIAL ESCOLÀ, S.L. reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, from the website or the corporate social network those contents considered inappropriate.
6. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
6.1. Scope of application
These general contracting conditions shall be applicable to purchases made by USERS through the platform owned by COMERCIAL ESCOLÀ S.L.
COMERCIAL ESCOLÀ S.L., does not guarantee a total availability of the product at the time of purchase regardless of the receipt of the order confirmation email. In the event that COMERCIAL ESCOLÀ S.L. does not have the product purchased during the order; it will be made, provided that the USER does not want an exchange of the product, a full refund of the amount of the product. In case of partial or total refund, COMERCIAL ESCOLÀ S.L. will carry out the same in a period not exceeding 14 calendar days from the date that the request for refund is communicated by the USER.
6.2. Formalization of the purchase.
The procedure to purchase products through the WEBSITE is as follows:
1) Start the process by pressing the “Buy” button that appears next to each product.
2) Select the product units you wish to purchase, either on the product page or in the shopping cart. If changes are made to the quantities in the cart, make sure to click on “Update cart” so that the amount and order are correct.
3) In the event that a discount or gift coupon is available, the USER must include it in the shopping cart in the link in the space provided for the introduction of the coupon (“COUPON CODE”) and click on the “APPLY COUPON” button. In the event that the coupon is not entered in this space and the order is placed without discount, the USER will not be able to claim the application of the discount after the confirmation of the order.
4) In the “Order total” section, the USER will be able to see the name of the type of delivery and the cost of this service, which will be added to the total cost of the order. Select the desired option and click “Finalize purchase”.
5) The USER fills in all the shipping and billing information. Optionally, he/she can also write a message to request the scheduling of the order and add the gift option with a personalized message. The shipping schedule will be made for times longer than 1 week.
6) The USER must select one of the available payment methods that COMERCIAL ESCOLÀ S.L. makes available.
7) Finally, the USER must click on the button “Place the order”. Depending on the payment method chosen, the USER will be redirected to the corresponding payment gateway. The USER must follow the indications that appear on the screen.
8) The USER will receive confirmation of the acceptance of his/her order by means of a message on the screen and by e-mail to the account previously provided.
The USER assumes responsibility for the correct and truthful introduction of the product delivery data, and COMERCIAL ESCOLÀ S.L. shall not assume any responsibility in the event that the delivery cannot be carried out due to inaccuracy or incorrectness of the data.
Prices Will be indicated in euros.
The USER will be able to make the payment of the purchases made through the means that COMERCIAL ESCOLÀ S.L. makes available on its WEBSITE as indicated in the section of the purchase process. In any case it will be systems that guarantee the security of payment.
COMERCIAL ESCOLÀ S.L. reserves the right to use electronic payment methods of third parties and/or financial institutions to manage the payments made by USERS through the WEBSITE, in collaboration with the suppliers of payment methods.
COMERCIAL ESCOLÀ S.L. reserves the right to reject or cancel, prior communication to the USER, at its sole discretion, those orders in which there may be inaccuracies or obvious errors in the product, inaccuracies or obvious errors in the pricing through the WEBSITE or any suspicion of fraud or of having provided significant false, incomplete or inaccurate data by the USERS.
COMERCIAL ESCOLÀ S.L. reserves the right to request a copy by fax or email of the card used in the purchase and identity document, bank statement, national identity card, passport or equivalent documentation ID of the User to confirm the veracity of the data provided.
In case of payment by PayPal and if you have created a payment agreement with PayPal by checking the box “Remember PayPal data” and wish to cancel the agreement may do so by accessing your user account, from the section “My account -> Edit Profile” or by accessing your PayPal account and canceling the agreement. The USER declares that in this case their data are treated by PayPal.
7. MODIFICATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICIES
The Responsible for the File reserves the right to modify at any time and without prior notice these conditions, terms and privacy policies to adapt them to new legislation or case law as well as changes or industry practices, and the user should periodically consult these conditions, terms and policies in order to check or ascertain the existence of changes in them, taking as reference the date of the last update.